healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

So.... October was a ROUGH month for workouts. After 3 weeks off for the honeymoon, I took ANOTHER 2 weeks off because I wasn't feelin' it. Then, when I started working out again, I realized how horribly out of shape I was and it sucked. My workouts have been pretty sporadic since then. I have only been to Crossfit twice, and while I have gone for a few decent runs, I am SO SO SO slow! Not to mention that I lost all of most of my strength, so Crossfit blows.

I really need something to kick-start my motivation to workout. Something that is short, but effective. Something with minimal equipment. Something that is structured, and works on all the major muscle groups so that I can start building my strength back up.

I know I talked about Turbo Fire before, and although I LOVE it, it is more cardio focused, and some of the workouts are a bit too long for me.

So, I have committed myself to a 90 day Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Challenge.

I won't post my before stats, but I will share a before picture.

BeforeSo as you can see, I am not really at my fighting weight ;) but that's cool. I aint stressin' about it.

Excited to see the changes that come my way!

Today is DAY ONE.