healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Catching Up

Impromptu blogging break! My bad.

So I pay into the Staff 50/50. It is $5 every pay period, which I don't even notice being taken off my cheque. The 50/50 is eligible for all employees in the central region. I was at work on Wednesday and my charge nurse comes in and gives me a message saying I need to call this person right away. He said it wasn't bad, but that he needed me to call them back right away and that he wanted to be there when I called.winner

I was a bit concerned.. Was I in Trouble?! So I called right away.

Well.. I won. Never would I have EVER guessed that I would have won, nor that it would be such a large sum of money. It was so surreal. I feel blessed and so incredibly lucky. The money is going towards paying off my credit cards. I also splurged and purchased myself a new pair of sunglasses, a new pair of Lulu Leggings, and a new pair of Running Shoes (Mizunos! My first pair).

Other things that are pretty cool:

[caption id="attachment_1320" align="aligncenter" width="225"]honey Honeycrisps are BACK[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1321" align="aligncenter" width="225"]miz Mizuno Wave's[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1322" align="aligncenter" width="225"]red I died my hair RED[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1323" align="aligncenter" width="225"]spin After 6 Months, I finally rekindled my love of Spin[/caption]

Half Marathon training is going well. I don't expect to PR at the Rock'n'Roll Half in Vegas, but I do plan to have a great time! I am slowly but surely getting back into running and fitness in general after a Looooong break. I actually ended up taking off about FIVE WEEKS of all formal exercise. My should feels substantially better but boy am I weak. I am looking forward to feeling stronger and faster again :)