August 25th - Core & Cardio - This workout left me a sweaty mess.
- Warm up - 10 Mins on Elliptical
- Circuit 1 (3 rounds): Plank (1 min), 10 2-Hand Kettle Bell Swings, 10 Single Hand Kettle Bell Swings each arm, 10 2-Hand Kettle Bell Swings, 10 Goblet Squats (30lb KB)
- Circuit 2 (3 rounds): Seated Ab Twists (I think these are also called Russian Twists? 30lb), 10 Lying Leg Raises, 20 Seconds Quick Mountain Climbers
- Circuit 3 (3 rounds): Weighted Stability Ball Crunches (10lb held with straight arms above head) x12, 10 Burpees
- Barbell Complex Finisher (3 rounds): 10 Romanian Dead Lifts, 10 Push Press, 10 Squats (45lb bar)
August 26th - 60 Minute Hot Yoga Class - I was still sore from Fran and didn't really want to do Naughty Nancy (which was scheduled at Crossfit for this day) so I skipped and did some yoga instead)
August 27th - Rest - I don't know what I did to my back at yoga but OUCH, it was SO tight and sore, I needed the rest.
August 28th - Crossfit - My back was feeling a bit better so I thought I should go to Crossfit. Then I realized they switched the workouts and changed it from Naughty Nancy (5 RFT) to normal Nancy (3RFT). THANK GOD cause this workout killed, but that just proves that Karma will get you if you try and skip a workout. I used a super light weight because I am awful at OHS (my hips are so tight). I was able to do break the 30 reps in to 10 reps for 3 sets which really helped. 90 OHS = death.
- 3 RFT
- 400m Run, 30 Overhead Squats (35lb)
August 29th - Rest Day (Traveling) - Was at an Orientation day in Edmonton.
August 30th - Walk the Dogs, 45min Elliptical - Recovering from the travel I guess?
August 31st - Upper Body - Wanted to focus on upper body since I knew the following day I would be running!
- Squats (95lb, 3 sets, 10 reps)
- Seated Cable Row (75lb, 3 Sets, 12 reps)
- Reverse Cable Tricep Extensions (30lb, 3 Sets, 10 Reps)
- Underhand Grip Lat Pulldown (105lb, 3 sets, 5 reps)
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press (20lb/arm, 3 sets, 10 reps)
- Dumbbell Bicep Curl (10lb, 3 sets, 15 reps)