August 11th - Sick, Walk the Dogs; I had an awful head cold last week. I ended up taking 4 rest days, and by Sunday I was starting to finally feel better!
August 12th - Upper Body
- Bench Press (70lb, 8 reps, 7 reps, 6 reps)
- Bent Over Barbell Rows (75lb, 8 reps, 3 sets)
- Incline Dumbbell Press (25lb/arm, 5 reps, 3 sets)
- Underhand Lat Grip Pull Downs (75lb, 10 reps, 9 reps, 8 reps)
- Single Tricep Pressdowns (20lb, 10 reps, 2 sets)
- Dumbbell Curls (15lb, 8 reps, 6 reps)
August 13th - Crossfit; Loved this workout. My shoulders were feeling it the next day! I really like the Noon Class at Pure. My friend Darla was there so it was good motivation!
- 8 Min AMRAP
- 6 Hand Stand Pushups *Attemps*
- 8 Toes 2 Bar *Attempts*
- 12 KB Swings (16kg)
- 4 Rounds + 6 T2B Attempts
August 14th - Crossfit; It was SO hot out. The 200m run was pretty brutal. Darla and I did this workout together. It was nice because we pushed each other to run just a little faster so we could get it over with.
- 5 RFT
- 5 Squat Cleans (65lb)
- 10 Pull-Ups (Jumping)
- 200m Run
August 15th - Walk the Dogs, Active Rest (Holy, Soreness.)
August 16th - Rest
August 17th - Leg Day; Tonight I am going to the Selena Gomez Concert with my 2 nieces. They have VIP box seats, How cool is that!?
- Deadlifts (135lb, 6 reps, 6 reps, 5 reps)
- Leg Press (185lb, 12 reps, 3 sets)
- Seated Leg Curls (65lb, 10 reps, 60lb, 10 reps x2)
- Calf Raises (115lb, 8 reps, 3 sets)
- Elliptical x 15 mins
I feel like I finally found my blogging mojo again. I don't really know where it went, but it is back and with a vengeance.
Any fun Saturday night plans?