healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday Fit Recap

Now that I am using the blog as a way to track my workouts, I think it is a good idea to recap my weekly fitness in a post! I love reading other peoples Weekly Workouts, I find it to be very motivating. Hopefully I can make this post a regular thing?

August 11th - Sick, Walk the Dogs; I had an awful head cold last week. I ended up taking 4 rest days, and by Sunday I was starting to finally feel better!

August 12th - Upper Body

  • Bench Press (70lb, 8 reps, 7 reps, 6 reps)

  • Bent Over Barbell Rows (75lb, 8 reps, 3 sets)

  • Incline Dumbbell Press (25lb/arm, 5 reps, 3 sets)

  • Underhand Lat Grip Pull Downs (75lb, 10 reps, 9 reps, 8 reps)

  • Single Tricep Pressdowns (20lb, 10 reps, 2 sets)

  • Dumbbell Curls (15lb, 8 reps, 6 reps)


August 13th - Crossfit; Loved this workout. My shoulders were feeling it the next day! I really like the Noon Class at Pure. My friend Darla was there so it was good motivation!

  • 8 Min AMRAP

  • 6 Hand Stand Pushups *Attemps*

  • 8 Toes 2 Bar *Attempts*

  • 12 KB Swings (16kg)

  • 4 Rounds + 6 T2B Attempts


August 14th - Crossfit; It was SO hot out. The 200m run was pretty brutal. Darla and I did this workout together. It was nice because we pushed each other to run just a little faster so we could get it over with.

  • 5 RFT

  • 5 Squat Cleans (65lb)

  • 10 Pull-Ups (Jumping)

  • 200m Run

  • 14:35


August 15th - Walk the Dogs, Active Rest (Holy, Soreness.)

August 16th - Rest

August 17th - Leg Day; Tonight I am going to the Selena Gomez Concert with my 2 nieces. They have VIP box seats, How cool is that!?

  • Deadlifts (135lb, 6 reps, 6 reps, 5 reps)

  • Leg Press (185lb, 12 reps, 3 sets)

  • Seated Leg Curls (65lb, 10 reps, 60lb, 10 reps x2)

  • Calf Raises (115lb, 8 reps, 3 sets)

  • Elliptical x 15 mins


I feel like I finally found my blogging mojo again. I don't really know where it went, but it is back and with a vengeance.

Any fun Saturday night plans?