healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 8: Selfie

headphonesSo I was totes jealous of all the people in my gym that have noise cancelling headphones. I went to future shop to check out the cost of them and was astonished that some people are willing to pay $300+ for HEADPHONES.. I found these sick Bob Marley Rebel Noise Cancelling Headphones for $80. They are made from recycled material. The pseudo-hippie in me is so proud. Now I can look like all the other cool people in my gym :)