healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day 4: Love

I am really on a roll this time! I would like to actually finish a challenge without missing a day haha. My goals are steep, I know ;)

[caption id="attachment_1071" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Dogs Dogs[/caption]

I shared this photo on my Instagram. I had such a great walk that day. It was sunny but with a breeze, quiet but with lots of other dogs around to socialize with. It was awesome. I just love my dogs so much :)