healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 3: Yellow

[caption id="attachment_1067" align="aligncenter" width="300"]My Favorite Way To Eat Peaches My Favorite Way To Eat Peaches[/caption]

The nicest thing happened to me yesterday. Like "Make My Month" Nice. So I am standing at Tim Hortons waiting to pick up my coffee and I hear from a table to my right "Do You Work Out?" I look over and a 60ish year old lady with bright red hair is looking at me waiting for an answer. I asked again just to clarify "Uhhh... pardon me?" and she says "Do You Work Out?" I kinda laughed, "Yeah... haha I do." And she says to me "Well you can tell." So then I kinda stuttered out "Thank you" not expecting that. I realized I was blushing (haha) so I said "Oh you made me blush." and she laughed and said "Well you look nice. You look strong." It was JUST what I needed to hear and it seriously made my night and probably my month. Thanks random lady for putting a smile on my face :)