healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 27; Number (ProteinCo Canada)

I must say, I am pretty impressionable when it comes to supplements. "Oh, you liked that product? I will give it a try!" Is usually what comes out of my mouth when I am talking to friends and Matthias about the products I want to try.

I have been in the market for a "Supplement Company" that I love for a long time. Here are some of the criteria I was looking for:

  1. Canada Based (save on shipping)

  2. Quality Ingredients

  3. Easy to Navigate Website

  4. Quality Control Standards

  5. Manufactured in Canada

  6. The option to sample different products

  7. Vegetarian Options if I so choose


I have found a company with ALL of these requirements.

Introducing ProteinCo Canada. From their website:
When it comes to making the right impression, we only get one chance. That’s why our values govern who we are and how we operate. They shape and define the character of our company. They are the values that guide our decisions and how we interact with people.

ProteinCo. manufactures all its products in Canada. We adhere to strict quality control standards and have control over the entire production process. From the procuring of all raw materials through to finished product, we're in control every step of the way. Producing true to label claim, safe and effective products is our primary concern.

Our goal from day one has been to provide consumers with safe, effective products that are easy to use, and produce measurable results. We are always striving to improve upon, or develop new and exciting products that can benefit the health and fitness levels of our customers.

Whether that means incorporating centuries old wisdom, with the latest in ingredient delivery systems and technology, we do whatever it takes to produce the best quality products possible. From all of us at ProteinCo., we appreciate the opportunity to serve your nutrition needs. We continue to quietly grow through word-of-mouth recommendation, as satisfied athletes and trainers continue to tell others about their impressive results.

Sounds awesome, right?

Well it is!

proteinI purchased a sample pack of 5 different flavors of protein powder on the 17th. It arrived on the 26th. Not too bad considering there was a weekend in there and it came all the way from Quebec.

I absolutely love that I can try a bunch of different flavors before buying a huge bin! Cookies & Cream?! Strawberry Banana?! Both flavors I have hummed-and-haad over before but have been too scared to shell out the cash for in the off chance that I hated the flavor.

So far I have tried the Cookies and Cream flavor and LOVED it. It was creamy, not too sweet, and blended easily with Almond Milk in the shaker cup that was included. I did add the little wire metal ball thing to help break up the chunks. (sidenote: what are those balls even called?!) I am super excited to try the other flavors too!

Here are the nutrition stats of the Cookies and Cream:

nutritionI can't wait to continue shopping with ProteinCo Canada! I highly recommend you check them out.pullups

Supplementing with them will definitely help me reach my goal of doing an unassisted pull-up. Or maybe multiple ones (heh, hence the "number" of the day.)

 

I am not affiliated with ProteinCo Canada, although one day I would love to be! All opinions expressed are my own.