healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 26; YES

Ok. I am going to talk to you all about Epicure.

I recently became and independent Epicure Consultant. What does that mean? Basically I am one of the people you go to to buy awesome, high quality, Canadian-made spices.

Epicure offers fine food products, quality cookware and environmentally-friendly home and body products manufactured for Canadians by Canadian. Many of the products are Kosher and Low in Sodium and ALL of the products are certified Gluten Free.

[caption id="attachment_1203" align="aligncenter" width="300"]epicure YES[/caption]

Here are my Top 4 Favorite Products:




  1. Herb Garlic Sea Salt Grinder

  2. Guacamole Mix - This takes your guac to the next level.

  3. Red Garlic Sansel - Salt Free!

  4. Yoga Tea - Decaf Chai, perfect for an evening treat. Not too spicy.


The services I provide as a consultant include:

  • Tasting Parties

  • Book Parties

  • One to One Consultations re: Products

  • Monthly Orders


Hosting a party is so easy. All you have to provide are the dippers and the guests. I will provide the products, door prizes, and if requested, do a cooking tutorial of any of the meals listed in the catalogue. As the hostess you will receive money off your order and special host deals.

Not interested in hosting a party but still looking for a way to purchase products? I will enter in month orders by the 9th of each month. Direct shipping options available and I will deliver to Red Deer and Blackfalds area.

My next order is going in on FRIDAY, AUGUST 30th.

If you are interested in learning more about Epicure I hope you will check out my Online Catalog  and contact me by email at amiekerbe(at)outlook(dot)com.