healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 25; Sunday Morning

This is a recycled picture. Fail on my part, I forgot to check what the Pic of the Day was!

I am on an Oats kick again and it feels so good to be back! I haven't had oats in centuries. I have missed them! This bowl of Bad-Ass filled me up for 5 hours. Imagine it without strawberries and PB and with Blueberries instead, mkay? ;)

oats