healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 13; Home and 12 Things I Love About Me [2]

Remember how I said I would join in on the HTP 12 Things I Love About Me?

Well it's that time again!

The second thing I love about myself?

Being an Introvert.

That may sound like a huge contradiction because I work with People and I write very publicly on a Blog, but the truth is, I prefer my own company a lot of the time. I only have a handful of "close friends," 5 to be exact, and 2 of them live in Grande Prairie and I only see them once every few YEARS (Holla Steph and Dallas!). Kate really is the only person I put a solid effort in to seeing regularly, which has lead to a lot of my other friendships falling to the wayside.

The thing is, I really don't mind. I am perfectly content spending my evenings or days at home with my dogs and cats (I sounds totally crazy, don't I?). I like going on walks by myself, going to restaurants by myself, and even going to the movies by myself. I even like it when Matthias goes out of town (not for the whole shift, but the for the first solid 10 days I enjoy my time alone).

So that kind of ties in nicely with the theme of today's August Break. I love my home. It's my favorite place to go to.

[caption id="attachment_1094" align="aligncenter" width="300"]kitteh Sweet Little Oakley doesn't find True Blood as exciting as I do.[/caption]

P.S. Check out my new Workout Log Tab above. I am going to try my darndest to track all my workouts and keep them in once place (here) as opposed to the 30 thousand (ok.. more like 5) workout logs I have started and failed to keep. You guys will keep me motivated right?