healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Things I am Looking Forward To


  1. Meal Planning more regularly - I am making it a goal to try at least 1 new recipe a week.

  2. Starting my New Job on MONDAY - I did my tour yesterday. It is a wee bit overwhelming but I am hoping it will be a good change :)

  3. Edmonton 1/2 Marathon in August - Training is going good! I am definitely not as fast as I once was but thasokay.

  4. My honeymoon in 51 Days!! We booked everything! The Flights, Rental Car, Hotels. Now we just need to pay off our credit cards haha. Europe is EXPENSIVE. We are landing in London and doing a Contiki tour for 4 days. Going to Rome after that for a week, we are renting a car so we can travel all over Italy. Then we are doing a roadtrip from Italy to Germany and spending 9 days in Germany! We will be partaking in Oktoberfest, seeing castles, and eating delicious German Food. I CANT EVEN.

  5. Crossfit - My shoulder isn't totally healed (something with my rotator cuff), but I went back to Crossfit TWICE last week. HUZZAH! LOVED IT JUST AS MUCH AS BEFORE. It feels SO SO SO SO SO good to go back. I did Karen on Tuesday (150 wall balls), I used the 12lb ball and finished in 10:32. I brought Matthias for his first ever crossfit workout on Wednesday and it was a doozy!



  • 10 Over Head Squats

  • 10 Over the Box, Box Jumps (Jump on one side, off the other)

  • 10 Thrusters

  • 10 Power Cleans

  • 10 Toes to Bar

  • 10 Burpee Pull Ups

  • Go through sequence once then repeat starting from the bottom to the top.


I was actually really glad he came to this WOD. Chippers are always challenging but he got a taste for a lot of the different movements! He said he had a really good time and is planning on buying a punch card so we can go together on his days off! :)

What are you looking forward to?