healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

23 Things that Make Me Smile

It's the 23rd Annual Amie Day!





  1. My Husband

  2. My Fur Kids

  3. Having an awesome Best Friend (Kate!)

  4. Being a Nurse

  5. Eating a Banana every day

  6. Dark Chocolate

  7. True Blood

  8. Basically HBO in General

  9. Running

  10. Getting closer to being able to do a pull up

  11. Cold MGD

  12. Pretending I am worldly and drinking Martini's

  13. Accepting that I am more granola than worldly :)

  14. Union Ladies

  15. The sun and the dog park

  16. Fresh Scones right out of the oven

  17. Farmers Market Hummus

  18. Britney Spears ... and Mumford and Sons

  19. Finding the right fit of jeans

  20. Baby Cows

  21. When the Barista's at Starbucks make my drink right

  22. Moo-Henry Ice Cream from Cows

  23. Realizing how easy it is to think of 23 things that make me happy, I am a lucky girl.


How are you celebrating this national holiday? ;)