healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Friday, July 12, 2013

#12ThingsILoveAboutMe and #BodyLOVE

Who else saw this idea on Healthy Tipping Point?

I just love it.

In the spirit of self-love, and #BodyLOVE of course I wanted to participate. Each month I will share something I love about my body.

This month, I'm going to chat a bit about my skin.

[caption id="attachment_1037" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Au-Naturale Au-Natural[/caption]

I have really nice skin. I never went through the acne phase throughout my teen years. I rarely get pimples. Maybe like 6 a year? It is awesome. I have really pretty freckles, and really pink cheeks so I always look healthy ;) haha.

I rarely have to wear face makeup and when I do I find it is harder on my skin than without. I also don't have to wash my face.

What part do you love about your body?