healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Friday, June 14, 2013

YogaGlo

I love Yoga.

I feel so awesome and centered after every class I take. It is a great stress reliever and is the perfect cross training for most of the exercise I do. The benefits of yoga are endless.

Unfortunately, I rarely make time for it.

I have a plethora of excuses, I live out of town so I would have to drive 20min to get to the class, I already pay for 2 different gym memberships and cant afford it, the class schedules don't really work with my all evening's work schedule, ect...



Enter YogaGlo.

I was recently introduced to this site through my trainer and I must say, it seems pretty awesome so far.

I signed up for the 15 day trial, but I plan to continue using it after as it is only $18 dollars per month. There are over 1000 classes to choose from in all different styles ranging from Vinyasa Flow to Yin, Ashtanga to Kundalini. I love that you can pick your class length too! Ranging from 5 minutes to 2 hours with all different levels from beginner to advanced.

Cool, right!?

This site solves ALL of my previous excuses and I am looking forward to practicing much more frequently.

*Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with YogaGlo, even though I would love to be :) All opinions expressed are my own.*

Have you heard of YogaGlo?

Whats your favorite style of Yoga?