healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Workout Clothes

I spend entirely too much money on work out clothes. Usually, I like the cheaper end stuff from Old Navy and I find that the quality and fit works well for my body shape. Sometimes though, I like to splurge on Lululemon and TNA.

A co-worker told me about this online "Outlet" Lululemon store that she had purchased a bunch of items from. She said they shipped quickly (from China) and the price was really reasonable for shipping ($5).

Of course I checked it out, and because Rosie had recently eaten my TNA Black Leggings (she does that) I decided to buy a pair of Wunder Unders because they were on sale for $50.

Well, there is some BS guarantee that they will ship and arrive within 5 business days and blah, blah, blah. Fast forward 3 weeks and they still havent arrived and the shipping information they sent me was invalid.

*$&@.

I thought for sure I was screwed over by this shady company. So I sent them an email. No response. So the next day I sent another. No response. So a week later after no response I sent them 10 emails in a row (because I figured that would stand out in there inbox baha). Well.. my Wunder Unders arrived the next day. Oops.

They are definitely Lululemon and not some knock off brand, so I am happy with the quality and the fit, thank goodness.

About a week after I picked them up, the company finally responded to my emails. All of my emails. And they sent me a $3 coupon for my troubles.

Yes, you read that right.

Three dollars.

Well, I thought SCREW THEM I AM NEVER ORDERING FROM THEM AGAIN AND THREE DOLLARS IS A SLAP IN THE FACE.

And then I looked at the website again.

And then I bought a Power-Y Tank.

And saved $3.

So I only spent $30 for it.

I think I have a problem.

:)