healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Things I am Excited About


  1. Lindsey's Announcement

  2. My Garden Growing

  3. My Wedding in 18 Days

  4. My Hair appointment Friday

  5. A Bachelorette Night in Banff

  6. The Color Me Rad 5km

  7. Training for a PR for my next half Marathon (Training starts July 1st!)


And now, a question for you all:

I need a back up plan in case there is rain on my wedding day. Ellis Bird Farm has NO inside options, if it rains, we are SOL.

Matthias and I have agreed that we don't want to shell out the $$ for a tent.

Is there anywhere in or around Red Deer that anyone can think of that is cheap and would be available to rent last minute that would hold approx 50-60 people for a short wedding ceremony?