healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Goals

Woah. We are almost half way through the year people. Where does the time go?! The first 5 months of this year were consumed by one goal: Running a freaking marathon. Well now that it's over, I really want to start setting monthly goals again! Shall we?

  1. Become a "Regular" Blogger again. Somewhere between working full time, training for a marathon, having a mini-mental break down and planning a wedding I lost any and all structure I had for blogging regularly. This month, that changes. I will be posting at least every Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

  2. Practice Gratitude. I love identifying things that I am grateful for each day. I will be taking a moment each day before I get out of bed to be thankful for one thing in my life. I'm going to start a new weekly feature called "Gratitude Saturday" where I recap all of the things I was grateful for during the week. :)

  3. Trust Myself. I have done so much work on my mental health and self esteem so far this year. I don't think there has been a time before now that I have been so content with my body and this journey. I feel like I am at a point where I trust myself and my body to do the healthy thing, so I want to continue to honor that this month.


Just 3 goals this month because they are pretty lofty.

What are your goals for the month of June?