healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Gratitude Saturday

Sunday

HBO TV - I consider myself to be a bit of a TV Snob now that I am into HBO. Seriously, Sunday night HBO is the best. I cried my eyes out over Game of Thrones. :'(

Monday

Gardening - I am so grateful to be able to garden in my backyard this year. Our beans, carrots, beets, lettuce, radishes and potatoes have all sprouted already! Exciting.

Tuesday

Crossfit - My oh my. My return to crossfit was awesome as usual, but tough. I can STILL feel my legs 4 days later. We did "Karen with a Twist" ~ 150 Wallballs (I used a 10lb Ball) and EMOTM 5 Pull Up Attempts. My shoulder still bothers me with the kip, but I am getting there :)

Wednesday

My Union - I am lucky to be a part of such a strong union that represents my profession. Nurses are the heart of the healthcare system and the Union really protects us by fighting for safe staffing and proper self care. This in turn is fighting for our patients safety. With negotiations going on, I am grateful our union is a strong voice.

Thursday

Yoga - I talked about YogaGlo here. I am really loving it so far!

Friday

Three Mile Bend - I love love LOVE taking my pups to the dog park in the summer and they love me for taking them! They have so much fun running and playing and meeting other dogs. Regardless of how bad a mood I am in, going to the DP (DeePee as it is called in my house because the dogs know the words "Dog Park") makes me happier.

Saturday

Farmers Markets - Love buying fresh Humble Hummus and running into friends like Becky :)