healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Woody's Full Marathon

Well, I did it. I can now call myself a Marathoner.


Yesterday I got back from this beautiful place.


caliDespite awful weather predictions, I was only sprinkled on for about 30 minutes.


rainI ate a good typical race day breakfast.


marabreakI took a pre-race selfie in the best race shirt I have ever gotten.


mara1  maraself


And I ran for approximately 5 hours and 20 minutes.


Matthias cheered me on at kilometers 28, 35, 39, and the finish line. And I couldn't have done it without his support.


medalBy the end, my time didn't even matter. I just finished. And that is pretty darn cool.BlogSign