healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

#7dayvegan

I have joined a 7 Day Vegan Challenge!

I plan to start tomorrow, as it is May 1st. Anyone care to join me?

I have dabbled in veganism since becoming a vegetarian. It is something that interests me, but also terrifies me as it would mean giving up certain chocolate and yogurt. I love love LOVE chocolate and yogurt.

I don't think a strict vegan diet is something I could do for a lifetime, but it is fun to switch it up once in a while and eating vegan for a week is absolutely doable for me!

The yogurt I bought today will just have to wait until next Wednesday ;)