healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lately

It has been quite a while since my last post.

Marathon Training is going well. As good as I could have hoped for aside from the shitty cold temps on Sundays.

Work is going excellent. I won an award and am going to California for a week long learning experience in May.

Dogs are good. Tucker is doing much better but his leg hair won’t grow back. Rosie is still Rosie. Hank is a cute little goof. He is so afraid and timid of everything and so loving at the same time.

Wedding planning …. Ahhhh… still avoiding that. But yesterday I made a list of everything I have to do and so this week I plan on tackling that.

Matthias is working out of town so it has been a bit tricky juggling EVERYTHING on my own. But it is financially helpful right now considering all of the expenses coming up soon.

MEXICO IN 19 DAYS. OHMYGOSHICANTWAIT.

So, other than the above update I wanted to just stop by and say that right now I am working on healing. I am taking some much deserved time to work through some unresolved grief. These are things I don’t fully feel ready to talk about here, partly because I don’t know what to say. I just feel like I have lost a bit of my sunshine. I am working hard to get it back.

Talk to you all soon.

BlogSign