- The Sun - I love having the rays shine down on me.
- A bit of a breeze, but not to strong - to cool me down.
- Like +10 weather is just perfect.
- When my playlist picks good songs when on Shuffle.
- Seeing a good km split on my Nike Watch
- Time going by quickly
- Fueling properly so that you never feel fatigued
- Strong Wind
- Uneven ground, making it slippery
- Heavy Legs
- Not going to the bathroom before running
- Having to go to the bathroom while running
- Slow times
Why did I review these things, you ask?
Well, today I ran half marathon.
And it was awful.
It was blizzarding out. It was slippery. It was humid. It was windy. The ground was uneven, so I used a whole lotta stabilizing muscles and had to significantly slow my pace so that I wouldn't fall.
I fueled beautifully for this race and my legs felt fresh. Had the weather conditions been nicer, it would have been the perfect run.
Alas, I ended up with huge blisters and an Amie Personal Worst at 2:31:46. Could be worse I guess :P