healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

This is hard to write.

This is me coming clean.

This is me, making no more excuses.

This is me, saying I made bad decisions.

This is me, acknowledging to weight gain.

This is me, trying, trying so, so hard, not to be hard on myself for it.

This is me, trying, trying so, so hard, to be kind to myself, by making different choices.

This is me, changing my plan, refocusing on consistency, refocusing my commitment.

This is me scared. Scared that if I don't change, I will end up back at 190lb.

This is me hopeful. Hopeful that I can re-focus on health, instead of weight loss.

This is me, acknowledging the life long struggle this is going to be, and getting ready to re-embrace that instead of running from it.

This is me, trying to not let a number define who I am.

143lb.

Inches:
Waist; 29
Hips; 38.5
Thigh; 24
Arm; 12
Chest; 36

This is me, not giving up, not starting again, but continuing the fight.