- My Instagram was randomly deleted. WTH? I was not too pleased. I had to resign up, and then, I couldn't even use "Runningonhealthy" as a Username because they don't let you re-use usernames that have been deleted. SO, if you want to follow me, please add Amie_46. Gosh. I had to re-search all of my friends and now I have like NO pictures up. Frustrating.
- I can't believe I am 9 months in to my Job. You know, I can't believe how fast time goes by. Part of me thinks, I have been a nurse for NINE months already? It feels like I just started! And the other part of me thinks, I am an old pro at this nurse thing now and I am doing exactly what I should be doing working in Psych. Perhaps it has to do with being in charge a lot of the time now on my Evening shifts?
- Community. What a high-larious show. Go watch it meow.
- Shopping. I bought new workout gear and Crossfit Shoes. LOVE. So I am sure you have seen all of the posts about Old Navy's Active Gear right? Its on ALL the "Big" Healthy Living Blogs... PB Fingers, Daily Garnish, Carrots n Cake, HTP, and The Fitnessista. Well. Lets just say... I am easily influenced. I read all of those posts and thought "Hm. I should go check out Old Navy," Even though I have a full drawer of perfectly good workout gear. I may
or may nothave dropped 100 dolla's. Well played Old Navy... Well played.
- New Hair. An impromptu new years hair cut led to me chopping off my locks in to a cute medium-length bob. I did it ALL BY MYSELF!
|Check out that Fat Cat :)|