healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Musings [3]

  1. My Instagram was randomly deleted. WTH? I was not too pleased. I had to resign up, and then, I couldn't even use "Runningonhealthy" as a Username because they don't let you re-use usernames that have been deleted. SO, if you want to follow me, please add Amie_46. Gosh. I had to re-search all of my friends and now I have like NO pictures up. Frustrating.
  2. I can't believe I am 9 months in to my Job. You know, I can't believe how fast time goes by. Part of me thinks, I have been a nurse for NINE months already? It feels like I just started! And the other part of me thinks, I am an old pro at this nurse thing now and  I am doing exactly what I should be doing working in Psych. Perhaps it has to do with being in charge a lot of the time now on my Evening shifts?
  3. Community. What a high-larious show. Go watch it meow.
  4. Check out that Fat Cat :)
  5. Shopping. I bought new workout gear and Crossfit Shoes. LOVE. So I am sure you have seen all of the posts about Old Navy's Active Gear right? Its on ALL the "Big" Healthy Living Blogs... PB Fingers, Daily Garnish, Carrots n Cake, HTP, and The Fitnessista. Well. Lets just say... I am easily influenced. I read all of those posts and thought "Hm. I should go check out Old Navy," Even though I have a full drawer of perfectly good workout gear. I may or may not have dropped 100 dolla's. Well played Old Navy... Well played.
  6. New Hair. An impromptu new years hair cut led to me chopping off my locks in to a cute medium-length bob. I did it ALL BY MYSELF!