healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Food-For-A-Week; Day 5

Another picture FAIL. All in all, considering how tired I am, it was an Okay day. Not perfect. But its one I am accepting of.

Day Five (Thursday)
Breakfast; So, I know I am watching my Sugar intake. I am really more in the "awareness" stage as of right now as opposed to the Hardcore Change Stage. Therefore, I had one of the best scones I have ever had for breakfast this morning from City Roast. It was Strawberry Pecan and it was RIGHT out of the oven. It was still hot. Not just warm. But hot. I also had a coffee with cream.
Snack; Days are weird for me because I have to eat early on, so I need to have a snack between Bfast and Lunch. Today I had an egg and a 1/4 cup egg whites folded in to an omelet and a small Banana.
Lunch;Veggies & Hummus, 2 Dates, Coffee with 2 oz Toasted Marshmallow Cappuccino
Snack; 1/2 Banana, Square of Cheese, Package of Mini Eggs (I was starving after work. Blah)
Supper; Small piece of Mushroom Lasagna and Steamed Carrots
Dessert;1 Small Over Ripe Banana (needed to be ate or frozen), mixed with 1/4c Plain Greek Yogurt and a Tbsp of PB as its National PB Day.

Tomorrow I plan on Change instead of Awareness.

National Peanut Butter Day > Christmas.