healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Food-For-A-Week; Day 2

I totally fail at life. Lol. About 8 Hershey's Kisses in, I realized I was trying to reduce my sugar intake! I guess that is what happens when you become Complacent. I also forgot to snap pictures. Blah! Anyways, Here is DAY 2.

Day Two (Monday)
Breakfast; 1/2 Oatmeal Bake, 1 Banana, 1/4c Defrosted Strawberries mixed with 1/2Tbsp Peanut Butter and 1/2c Plain Greek Yogurt. Snacked on a spoon of PB Before Breakfast
Lunch; Starbucks Soy Coffee Misto, Veggies & Hummus, Some Sweet Potato Wedges and a Wrap with Egg, Spinach and Avocado
Snack; Apple
Supper; Carrots, More Sweet Potato Wedges, and Curry with Kale, Cauliflower, Mushrooms, and 1/3c Brown Rice which I ate around.
Dessert; 9 Hershey's Kisses and a Square of Dark Chocolate.
 
Woops.

Look who got surgery today :(
Tucker tore his ACL in his Right Knee. Poor Guy. I think he knew he was having surgery so he was cuddling with my pillow to calm his nerves.