healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Food-For-A-Week; Day 1

Day One (Sunday)
Breakfast;12 Grain Wrap with 1Tbsp Peanut Butter, Small Banana, Coffee with 1/2Tbsp Half & Half
Lunch; Pomegranate Punch Smoothie with Less Yogurt and More Fruit (to decrease the sugar)
Snack; Carrots & Hummble Hummus
Supper; 1/3 Cup Instant Brown Rice, topped with a mix of Sauteed Cauliflower, Onion, Kale, and Celery mixed with 1 Package Kitchen's Of India Paneer Darbari
Dessert; M&M Meat Shop Banana Chocolate Skewer
Unpictured; 2 Samples from Costco

So, definitely not perfect, but I had already tracked that Banana Skewer and I figured I would make the exception since it does have SOME fruit in it. I won't be eating another until after the challenge is over. Also, with the Booster Juice, that was unplanned but I am really glad I got it because I would have been starving if I hadn't eaten after the Gym. It did have lots of Protein in it (20g) and the Sugar was reduced because I asked them to use more fruit (which I totally didn't know you could do until today!).