healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Musings [1]

You see a lot of different feature days on different blogs, like Thankful Thursday (which I have participated in, in the past), Friday Favorites, Thursday Things, Friend Making Monday, Tuesday Things, you get the idea.

Now I want to continue to focus my thoughts and the overall content of my blog on healthy living, running, and crossfitting, but I also think it would be nice to have a weekly post that is a random collection of my thoughts throughout the week. So, welcome friends, to Monday Musings.
  1. Being sick blows. I hate hate hate not working out regularly even though I know that I can't if I want to get better. Matthias thinks the cold has been harder on me than him because he took Cold FX. Pssshhh. I haven't been to crossfit in almost a week, haven't run in over a week, and barely made it through 45min on the Stepper yesterday. Le sigh.
  2. Need a new therapeutic approach to increasing a patients self confidence? See below: Works every time :) 
  3. Who else loves videos of funny cats? That alone should be prescribed as medicine for the common cold. Eeer... unless you want to end up wheezing and gasping for air because you are laughing so hard. This video in particular kills me.
  4. I have in-laws coming on Saturday and have done no prep on the food I am going to cook, the cleaning of the house, or anything of that sort. Want to help?
  5. These Oreos are now on the "No Buy List"  Why on the No Buy List you ask? Because I bought a box on Saturday, and it is already GONE. Ooops.