- Walk the dogs 3x per week. Going to be more challenging with the chillier weather but I will make it a commitment! - Fail. They got roughly 1 walk in per week. Tuck has a sore hip, so I don't want to over exercise him. I
probablyshould be getting the other ones out to walk though.
- Continue focusing on #125. This week has been going good so far. I have finally been consistently tracking my food. Even though I have gone over my calorie count for each day (not by much) it has been good to see and realize what exactly I have been eating. Portion control people! - I talked about this one here. I am not focusing on a number any longer. I am pretty sure I gained weight this month, but that is Okay because I am eating (mostly) healthy food.
- Run Twice a Week. Yup! I am upping it. With me no longer doing a weekly spin class (Those bastards upped the price), I will be exchanging that workout for another run :) - Another big ol' fail. I got 1x run in a week. This will change in December because I have now scheduled runs in to my weeks to get my weekly mileage up before marathon training.
- Practice Yoga 1x per week. I think this will be much more reasonable. - I failed to practice yoga at ALL this month! I got caught up in the Crossfit Craze ;)
- Meal Plan. I have had troubles with my meal planning since starting straight Evening's and this month I would like to start getting back in to the habit of it. Another fail. No meal planning on this lady's fridge.
- Track All Food - Self Explanatory. I need to stay in check during the Holidays.
- Walk Hank & Rosie x3/week and Tuck x1/week - NEED to get this as a regular habit.
- Take time for me - Don't want to get too caught up in the hustle and bustle around me. I want to be able to just relax a bit. Some wine, a good book, maybe a bubble bath.
- Eat out less - I had a few functions in November that required me to go out of town and eat at restaurants. I don't like this because often Restaurant meals are so unhealthy. Although I can't place a limit on it, I want to be more conscious of eating out and what I chose if I do eat at a restaurant.