- I graduated Nursing School and then got a job that I LOVE.
- I bought a house.
- Grew my FIRST garden!
- I stopped counting Calories.
- I got engaged.
IWe got a New Puppy, Hank.
- I ran lots of Races, including 2 half marathons, a 10km, 2 5km's, an 8 km, and a Spartan Race.
- I fell in love with Crossfit.
- Travelled to Vegas with my love.
- Disordered Thinking remains a part of my life.
- Family Struggles - I try to keep this private and off the blog ;)
- Hypothalamic Amennorhea and Low WBC Count.
- 2 Words: Wisdom Teeth.
- Got kicked off my Soccer Team.
- Weight Re-gain.
And those are just the things I blogged about!
I really transitioned this year. I can now add Fiance, Registered Nurse, and Home Owner to my ever expanding list of Labels.
I am ending off 2012 happier and more sure of myself than I started 2012. Coming up next? My 2013 Word!