healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 in Review

So who can believe it is already going to be 2013 in a matter of days? Didn't see that one coming. Thank god we made it through 2012.
The HIGHlights
  1. I graduated Nursing School and then got a job that I LOVE.
  2. I bought a house.
  3. Grew my FIRST garden!
  4. I stopped counting Calories.
  5. I got engaged.
  6. I We got a New Puppy, Hank.
  7. I ran lots of Races, including 2 half marathons, a 10km, 2 5km's, an 8 km, and a Spartan Race.
  8. I fell in love with Crossfit.
  9. Travelled to Vegas with my love.
The lowLIGHTS
  1. Disordered Thinking remains a part of my life.
  2. Family Struggles - I try to keep this private and off the blog ;)
  3. Hypothalamic Amennorhea and Low WBC Count.
  4. 2 Words: Wisdom Teeth.
  5. Got kicked off my Soccer Team.
  6. Weight Re-gain.
And those are just the things I blogged about!

I really transitioned this year. I can now add Fiance, Registered Nurse, and Home Owner to my ever expanding list of Labels.

I am ending off 2012 happier and more sure of myself than I started 2012. Coming up next? My 2013 Word!