Lets review October's goals, shall we?
- Only 3 purchased drinks per week. Check! This is becoming a nice habit and helping me to keep tab on how often I hit up the coffee shops. If there is a new seasonal drink I want to try I make sure to "save" a trip and space them out!
- Run at least once per week. - Check! Loving it :)
- Blog 2x a week - Check! Thanks to Pre-scheduled posts :)
- Practice Yoga 3x per week - Fail. Total. Utter. Failure. Carry over to November
- Walk the dogs 3 days a week - I'd say I did about 75% with this one. Going to carry it over to November!
- Buy a Wedding Dress - CHECK. I LOVE MY DRESS AND MY VEIL. Gah. I could just wear my veil all around the house!
- Weight Under 130. - Bahahah. We're working on it ;)
|This is my veil :) I plan on wearing it below my updo, and not over my arms as pictured here.|
- Walk the dogs 3x per week. Going to be more challenging with the chillier weather but I will make it a commitment!
- Continue focusing on #125. This week has been going good so far. I have finally been consistently tracking my food. Even though I have gone over my calorie count for each day (not by much) it has been good to see and realize what exactly I have been eating. Portion control people!
- Run Twice a Week. Yup! I am upping it. With me no longer doing a weekly spin class (Those bastards upped the price), I will be exchanging that workout for another run :)
- Practice Yoga 1x per week. I think this will be much more reasonable.
- Meal Plan. I have had troubles with my meal planning since starting straight Evening's and this month I would like to start getting back in to the habit of it.