healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Goals

A new month! That much closer to the holiday season! This weekend I am going to bribe Matthias to put up our Christmas Lights. I also need to track down my Christmas Tree and Decorations from last year. I will hold off on putting up the tree, but weather cooperating, I think earlier is better for the lights so Matthias doesn't have to freeze ;) Cause I ain't going to be helping haha.

Lets review October's goals, shall we?
  1. Only 3 purchased drinks per week. Check! This is becoming a nice habit and helping me to keep tab on how often I hit up the coffee shops. If there is a new seasonal drink I want to try I make sure to "save" a trip and space them out!
  2. Run at least once per week. - Check! Loving it :)
  3. Blog 2x a week - Check! Thanks to Pre-scheduled posts :)
  4. Practice Yoga 3x per week - Fail. Total. Utter. Failure. Carry over to November
  5. Walk the dogs 3 days a week - I'd say I did about 75% with this one. Going to carry it over to November!
  6. Buy a Wedding Dress - CHECK. I LOVE MY DRESS AND MY VEIL. Gah. I could just wear my veil all around the house!
  7. Weight Under 130. - Bahahah. We're working on it ;) 
This is my veil :) I plan on wearing it below my updo, and not over my arms as pictured here.
 So, here are the goals for November:
  1. Walk the dogs 3x per week. Going to be more challenging with the chillier weather but I will make it a commitment!
  2. Continue focusing on #125. This week has been going good so far. I have finally been consistently tracking my food. Even though I have gone over my calorie count for each day (not by much) it has been good to see and realize what exactly I have been eating. Portion control people!
  3. Run Twice a Week. Yup! I am upping it. With me no longer doing a weekly spin class (Those bastards upped the price), I will be exchanging that workout for another run :)
  4. Practice Yoga 1x per week. I think this will be much more reasonable.
  5. Meal Plan. I have had troubles with my meal planning since starting straight Evening's and this month I would like to start getting back in to the habit of it.