I stepped on the scale and weighed in at 131. I wish I could say I maintained my weight but I pretty much threw in the towel when I went to Vegas. Such as life. This last week I have been focusing on quality food instead of calories and have been feeling a lot better. Will continue to monitor the quality of the intake this month and hopefully get the weight back under the 130's.
So how did I do?
- Only 3 purchased drinks per week. Well... this probably could have been done a little bit better. I think I did about 75% good on this one. Will carry it over to next month ;)
- Run at least once per week. Success! Will continue to keep this up.
- Maintain my weight. Weighed in today at 131. A few of the spots where I measure inches were also up 0.5in. Not the end of the world. But also not awesome.
- Blog 3x a week. Ugh.. I think I did this before the Vegas trip and then stopped once I got back? About 50%. Will carry it over!
- Quit Baking. Aside from Bakin' Friends this was a success. I make Granola Bars for Matthias's lunch weekly, but those are "healthy" and I rarely eat them.
- Only 3 purchased drinks per week.
- Run at least once per week.
- Blog 2x a week - I think this will be more manageable and achievable as I will be working a few double shifts and going away for 4 days to a conference.
- Practice Yoga 3x per week - Whether it be in a class or the 20 minute free podcasts I have on my Ipod, I hope to get down and Zen-y on a more regular basis.
- Walk the dogs 3 days a week - Poor pups have lacked in their walks a bit since starting to work full time. I am hoping to make this a regular habit even if it is just a 15 minute walk around my neighborhood.
- Buy a Wedding Dress - Going Shopping on October 27th. Have you seen my Pinterest Board? There are tons of ideas on there.. Any suggestions?!
- Weight Under 130.