healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Inches : Weigh In : Commitment

Funny how I can pre-schedule a post, almost 2 weeks in advance, that I have been planning to write for months, and then have it all back fire in my face? Healthy Coping Skills. Vital to weight loss and weight maintenance. So what I have I done the last 2 weeks? Well eat my feelings of course.

I have probably eluded to the family stuff I have going on in the past. Between my biological mom and dad, my troubled sister, and everything in between, sometimes it gets to be "Too Much" for me to deal with.

That coupled with the fear and anxiety related to some health concerns (a low WBC count and not having a period since February).

I also just ended an eating rampage at a Nursing Conference. Holy Chocolate. So many desserts.

The thing about weight loss and weight maintenance is that you have to be consistent with your efforts. I definitely have not been.

I weighed in today at 134lb.

Here are my inches:
  • Waist; 28 (+0.5)
  • Hips; 38 (+0.5)
  • Chest; 36 (+0.5)
  • Thigh; 22.5 (-)
  • Arm; 12 (+0.75)
 Up in almost all of them.

So what now?

Well, a plan.

I call it Plan 125 :)

That's the magic number.

More accountability, accurate tracking, continued activity.

My activity level has been good. My problem has been my eating. Time to crack down. I have a wedding dress I need to fit in to ;)