healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday [14]

Long time no WIAW ;)

Making good on my September goals I am proud to announce that I did a glorious un-timed 5km run yesterday. I am also staying strong with my no more than 3 purchased drinks/week. I had a Booster Juice on Sunday and have since turned down my inner specialty coffee monster 2 times. That may also be due to my lack of money right now though...

On to the eats!! This is what I ate on Monday, September 3rd.
Breakfast; 1c All Bran Flakes, 3/4c Almond Milk, 1/4c Blueberries, 1 Large Banana, Drizzle'o'PB
Lunch; Pile of Veg and Hummus with a Nectarine and 2 Graham Crackers
Snack; A Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Green Smoothie and 2 pieces of Zucchini Chocolate Cake
Supper; Nectarine, Orzo Salsa Zucchini Boat topped with cheddar
Snack; Mandarin, 2 slices of Bandera Bread from BP's, 2 arrowroot cookies with PB

What are your fall favorites?
I only so-so like pumpkin. I like pumpkin oats once in a blue moon, and other than that I am not a huge fan of them! I also like pumpkin spice lattes from the 'bucks every now and then, but I can only enjoy them 3x/week as per my September Goals!