healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Viva Las Vegas!

Back from a lovely vacation with a wonderful man!
The Whole-y Land
I love WF! I bought Chobani, Nutzo, Justins, and ate at the Food Bar and Juice Bar. LOVE.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
That would be Mario Lopez in the Blue Shirt. That's the best picture I got of him.
The 2nd Best Place on Earth!
COOKIE BUTTER. Matthias and I went back and bought a 2nd Jar!

Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas

Bavarian Restaurant with my Bavarian Guy!
Pinkberry! Yum.
Red Rock Canyon!
Yahoo!

Now, to make up for the oodles of food I ate, Matthias and I are trying a 30 day Vegan Challenge! More on that to come ;)