I officially had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte yesterday. Is there a better way to start off the month? I thought not.
- Only 3 purchased drinks per week. As the weather cool downs, I get so excited for my Soy Coffee Misto's. I want to cut back and keep myself accountable. This includes anything from Starbucks to City Roast to Tim Hortons to Booster Juice.
- Run at least once per week. Running has pretty much halted over the last month. I miss it, but I also have been enjoying the freedom to explore other activity like Yoga. I would like to do at least 5km once a week.
- Maintain my weight. With a trip to Vegas coming up, I want to maintain my weight over the month of September. I plan to accomplish this by eating whole foods, limiting refined sugar, and walking lots when I am on my vacation.
- Blog 3x a week. I lacked with my blogging this summer. I have been keeping up with reading my favorite blogs, but I find it hard to keep up the blog while working full time. No more excuses. Blogging is here to stay!
- Quit Baking. I have zucchini coming out the ying yang and thus far I have baked: Zucchini Spice Bread, Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, Zucchini Trail Mix Cookie Puffs, Zucchini Kitsilano Scones, and today, Zucchini Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake and Cupcakes. I still have 5 zucchinis in my fridge and another 6-7 flowers on my zucchini plants. I am totes baked-out (I never thought it could happen!!)..... by the way; anyone want a zucchini?