healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

September Goals

Welcome September.

I officially had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte yesterday. Is there a better way to start off the month? I thought not.
Yesterdays weight? 128.5lb. Now that I have been happily maintaining between 126 - 130lb for the last 9 months, I feel comfortable in creating some monthly goals for myself to help keep myself accountable!
  1. Only 3 purchased drinks per week. As the weather cool downs, I get so excited for my Soy Coffee Misto's. I want to cut back and keep myself accountable. This includes anything from Starbucks to City Roast to Tim Hortons to Booster Juice.
  2. Run at least once per week. Running has pretty much halted over the last month. I miss it, but I also have been enjoying the freedom to explore other activity like Yoga. I would like to do at least 5km once a week.
  3. Maintain my weight. With a trip to Vegas coming up, I want to maintain my weight over the month of September. I plan to accomplish this by eating whole foods, limiting refined sugar, and walking lots when I am on my vacation.
  4. Blog 3x a week. I lacked with my blogging this summer. I have been keeping up with reading my favorite blogs, but I find it hard to keep up the blog while working full time. No more excuses. Blogging is here to stay!
  5. Quit Baking. I have zucchini coming out the ying yang and thus far I have baked: Zucchini Spice Bread, Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, Zucchini Trail Mix Cookie Puffs, Zucchini Kitsilano Scones, and today, Zucchini Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake and Cupcakes. I still have 5 zucchinis in my fridge and another 6-7 flowers on my zucchini plants. I am totes baked-out (I never thought it could happen!!)..... by the way; anyone want a zucchini?
What are your September Goals?