Delicious Supper tonight. Had to share!
- 1 Romaine Heart
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Your favorite Salad toppings, I love black beans, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese, corn and of course, Avocado!
- Your favorite Salad Dressing, I used Kraft Peppercorn Ranch diluted 1tbsp dressing to 1tbsp water
- Mini Potatoes
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat Oven to 400*F. Slice Mini potatoes thinly. Spray baking sheet with Cooking spray. Lay your potatoes down in a single layer and spray the top with cooking spray. Season to taste. Cook for 15 minutes, turn all the potatoes over and cook for an additional 15 minutes. = Easy, healthy chips!
- Preheat grill.
- Chop Romaine Heart in 2, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with S&P.
- Cook each side of the Romaine on the grill for 4-5minutes.
- Serve immediately, top with your favorite salad toppings and dressing.