healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Foodie Survey

Saw this on Molly's Blog and thought it was due time for a fun foodie survey!

Breakfast

1. Favorite cereal as a child?
Cap'n'Crunch. SO good. SO bad for you!

2. Coffee or Tea? With milk or without?
I'm a coffee girl. 1/2 and 1/2 cream > milk.

3. The one food you eat most often at breakfast?
I vary my breakfasts between Oatmeal, All Bran, Yogurt & Granola, Pancakes, Waffles, Scones. A similarity between all breakfast items? A Banana! I think I maybe go maximum 3 days out of the year without starting my day with a Banana.

Lunch

1. Sandwiches are generally considered a “lunch food.” If you had to choose between a grilled cheese and a peanut butter and jelly, which would you pick?
Grilled Cheese probably.

2. You can only put four ingredients in your salad (not including greens); what do you throw in the mix? Additionally, which greens and dressing do you pick?
Pecans, Raisins, Avocado, Cucumber. Spinach as the base. Honey Mustard as the dressing!

3. One food you can’t live without at lunch?
I don't know. I go through phases. I am really loving eggs right now.

Dinner

1. It’s the end of the day. You’re tired, hungry, and your fridge is empty. If a fast food (from a chain) is your only option, where do you go and what do you order?
Mucho Burrito - Taco Salad!

2. TV/computer on or off while you’re eating?
Off - I usually eat in the kitchen at my table!

3. The one food you eat most often at dinner?
Zucchini. Holy eff, my fridge is fullll of zucchini.

Dessert

1. Choose between these two American desserts: cheesecake or apple pie?
Cheesecake. Peanut Butter Cheesecake.

2. Choose between these two foreign desserts: tiramisu (Italy) or flan (Spain)?
Tiramisu! I once made a Tiramisu cheesecake. It was so decadent. I made the crust with Kahlua and crushed lady fingers, and topped each piece with a chocolate covered espresso bean.

3. Ice cream: cone or cup?
Cup. I have never been a huge cone fan!

Your Turn!