healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Applaude Life

Wanted to share this post today:

The Only Way to Respond to Life

I have failed a wee bit on my 3 posts per week. I have a few drafts started and things I want to write, but to actually find the time to sit down and collect my thoughts is hard to find. I am hoping that tomorrow I will be able to write a few scheduled posts to help this out.

Tomorrow are our engagement photos! When I get them I will for sure post em! I am also going to Bliss Bridal Gala with my sister. Should be a fun time :)