healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Friday, August 24, 2012

The way to my heart...

... is through vegetables.
It takes a special guy to know that...
So when he sent me a message saying "Can I send you a picture of the vegetables I harvested at the garden today, you won't believe it", of course I responded with "Sure lol". He sent that picture while I was at work. My immediate response, aside from a giggle, a few happy tears, and an "Oh my god!" Was "Of Course."

Only he could surprise me like that. Only he is worthy of the title "Fiance" and "Husband" for me. Only he can be my soulmate.
July 6th, 2013
Save the date.