healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WIAW Hello There


Busy is an understatement right now. Holy smokes so much is going on right now. I apologize for my lack of blogging, and I hope it will work out soon so that I can resume a regular posting schedule.

Things on the healthy living front have been going good. I am trying to watch my sweets in take, and have been allowing myself one "treat" a week. Today was that day! I had 1/4 of my S'mores Cutie Pie. Yum! The other 3/4 are for Matthias and his friend while I am at work.
Here are today's eats:
Breakfast: PC Whole Grain Thin Bun with Banana, 1/2 with Adams PB, 1/2 with Dark Chocolate Dreams PB
Snack: A new to me Raw bar that I got at Nutters
Lunch: (Not pictured) 1/2 of a homemade pizza with tzatziki, cucumber, spinach and mushroom, light cheese, Carrots, Strawberries and Raspberries dipped in to local hummus. I LOVE THE PB CHOCOLATE FLAVOR. Love the small ingredient list as well!
Snack: 1/4 S'mores Pie, Iced Coffee (Not pictured)
Supper: Brussel Sprouts, Other 1/2 of my Pizza
Snack: White Chocolate Toblerone, Nectarine, Cup of Diet Coke (had a rare craving yesterday so I bought a bottle and drank half at work yesterday and half at work today).

Okay. So I am going to go out on a limb here and say that in the next 2 days I am going to do an update-on-life post. Those are my days off (Cause ya know, I have those now!), so I am hoping for then!

Ta-ta.