healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Foodie Pen Pal ~ June

The end of another month. Holy, where is time going?!

I will be taking a few months off from the exchange as I settle in to my new house but I will probably rejoin in August/September so that I can share some delicious fall foods.

This month I sent a box all the way to Melinda. Check out her blog for a recap of the foodie items I sent her way!

Lisa from Calgary sent me a box. It was awesome getting some yummy treats from someone who lives so close! Thanks a bunch Lisa.

I received:
  • Peanut Butter Pretzels - Ate the entire bag in like a day.
  • Trail Mix
  • An assortment of fruit bars - Shared these with Matthias! We both agreed that the Pomegranate Almond was awesome
  • Granola - This was probably my favorite item from the box. This. Tasted. Like. S'MORES. Holy crap! New favorite granola. Milk Chocolate, Hazelnut, and Marshmallow Root.
  • Praline Honey Peanuts and Yogurt Raisins - Another bag that was gone in like a day. I'm not sorry for it either ;)
  • An assortment of teas - I love fruity teas and have enjoyed making these and then drinking them iced on hot days.
  • Vegetable Thins - for the days when something sweet just wont cut it!
Thank you so much Lisa!! This box was amazing.