healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Busy

I feel very very busy this last week/weeks to come. In the past week I have:

  • Finished Orientation to my job (which I love)
  • Ran 15+km & Worked out consistently
  • Tried to catch up on all my PVR'ed Mad Men
  • Studied my butt off
  • Wrote the CRNE
  • Participated in 2 Dance Recitals
  • Got into a car accident and wrecked my car :( - I am okay, but I am vehicle-less right now. Matthias also thinks the car won't be fixable because the entire back end was smashed in. I wasn't even able to open my door, I had to crawl out the passenger side. I am not injured in any way though, no whip lash or anything, thank goodness. The other driver is not injured as well.
  • Planted this gem:

  • Planted a mix of: Spinach, Carrots, Peppers, Lettuce, Potatoes, Radishes, Herbs, Beets, Squash, and other random things
    I am really hopeful it will work out! I don't know if EVERYTHING will grow, but this is a test run for building a garden in our future back yard. This is a 5x5m plot in the Blackfald's Community Garden. 25$ and you can plant anything you want! Fingers crossed my friends.

    Alright, that's it for me. I am sorry for being totes MIA.  Hopefully everything will calm down soon. I start in my line on Monday, so at least I will be making consistent $$$.