I will be taking a few months off from the exchange as I settle in to my new house but I will probably rejoin in August/September so that I can share some delicious fall foods.
This month I sent a box all the way to Melinda. Check out her blog for a recap of the foodie items I sent her way!
Lisa from Calgary sent me a box. It was awesome getting some yummy treats from someone who lives so close! Thanks a bunch Lisa.
- Peanut Butter Pretzels - Ate the entire bag in like a day.
- Trail Mix
- An assortment of fruit bars - Shared these with Matthias! We both agreed that the Pomegranate Almond was awesome
- Granola - This was probably my favorite item from the box. This. Tasted. Like. S'MORES. Holy crap! New favorite granola. Milk Chocolate, Hazelnut, and Marshmallow Root.
- Praline Honey Peanuts and Yogurt Raisins - Another bag that was gone in like a day. I'm not sorry for it either ;)
- An assortment of teas - I love fruity teas and have enjoyed making these and then drinking them iced on hot days.
- Vegetable Thins - for the days when something sweet just wont cut it!