healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Week'o'Meals Monday

Yay for buying a house!! Our possession date is set for June 29th! It will be SO nice to have our own place to come home to. I can't wait to get everything set up and build a home!

I also participated in the Only Women's Fitness Mothers Day Fun Run (5km) yesterday. It was beautiful outside. I am not sure of my time, but it was a good run. I am noticing some pain on the outside of my left foot however. I am wondering if my shoes might not have enough support (go figure!)? Has any one else ever experienced this? Any remedies before the big 21km on Sunday? Following the run my sister (who also participated!!) and I went for brunch at Cora. It was delish.

Here are this weeks Meals:
  • Sunday; Teriyaki Tofu Stir Fry on Rice
  • Monday; Asian Salad and Sweet Potato's
  • Tuesday; Vegetarian Quesadilla and Brussel Sprouts
  • Wednesday; Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
  • Thursday; Frozen Pizza (Spinach and Cheese) and Salad
  • Friday; Falafel Wraps with Beets and Eggplant
  • Saturday; Celebratory Dinner at La Casa Pergola! - Also for Pre-Half Marathon'in ;)
I start my new job tomorrow! WISH ME LUCK!