healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

This or That?

Thanks Lindsey for the fun Survey :)

Pop or Juice?
I am a water person.. if I don't get regular H20 I will grab a 10cal Vitamin Water.

Orange Juice or Apple Juice?
Apple juice


Caramel Apples, Cotton Candy or Mini Donuts?
None. I prefer cookies.
 
Snickers or Oh Henry chocolate bar?
Can both be my answer? I love both. I love the peanut butter versions extra more.
 
Pudding or Jello?
Another both haha.. although not very vegetarian of me ;)


Cheddar or Havarti cheese?
Cheddar! I love me some Yella cheese
 
Crackers or Cookies?
COOKIES COOKIES COOKIES.
 
Pretzels or Chips?
Chocolate. Haha
 

Mexican or Chinese Food?
Mexican. As a vegetarian I find it VERY hard to make Chinese food without meat as so much of it is focused on different types of meat (Beef ribs, chicken balls, shrimp fried rice, pork ribs, dry ribs, you get the idea).
 

Ice Cream or Cake?
Ice cream. FO SHO.


Pasta or Pizza?
I would pick pasta... but the nutrition lover in me chooses pizza because I can amp it up with tons of veggies. I can do this with pasta too... but I love 2 things with my pasta: creamy sauce and cheese.
 
Chocolate bars or Chocolates?
Anything with Peanut Butter infused :) My new favorite is definitely PB Twix!


Apples or Bananas?
Bananas. I could live on banana's.
 
Salad or Soup?
I feel the same as Lindsey on this one - Salad in the summer, soup in the winter.
 
Cauliflower or Broccoli?
I enjoy both equally :)
 
Onion Rings or Fries?
Onion Rings - but I love sweet tater fries.

Poached or Fried or Scrambled Eggs?
Depends on how I am eating them! I enjoy fried egg sammies, poached eggs benny, and hard boiled as a snack. Ohhh and don't even get me started on Deviled Eggs.


Pancakes or Waffles?
Waffles :) Love the craters. I just bought a waffle maker from Walmart and have been looooving it.
 
Baked Potato or Mashed Potatoes?
I mash my baked potato haha so that means mashed :)
 
Oatmeal or Cereal?
I think it depends. I go through breakfast spurts. Some days I love oatmeal, some days cereal, some days overnight oats, some days pancakes, some days waffles, some days smoothies, Wednesday's scones :) I try to mix it up
 
That was fun! Your turn :) Link it in a comment!