healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Running

I recently read THIS article and loved it. As someone who suffered through Sciatica I know all to well that being able to run is something to be thankful for. I may not be the fastest runner. I may not be the fittest. But I CAN run and that is what is important. It is therapeutic. It is 'me' time. It is time to
I have signed up for my races for the summer! My goal is to complete 3 1/2 marathons in the summer of 2012. Here is the list of races I will be participating in: