healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday [7]



Today was a tasty one! I only have three shifts left of my preceptorship. I am excited to get back home for good and resume my daily gym endeavors! I have missed my work out buddy and seeing her sporadically is just not the same as meeting multiple times a week! I stepped on the scale on April 1st. I am going to attempt a monthly weigh-in because I am just to a point where numbers will be numbers and what matters is the quality and quantity of food I am eating, not what the scale says. I weigh 130.5 for the month of April. Such as life!
Breakfast; Matthias and I headed to City Roast for Scone and a Coffee Wednesday, we split a Peanut Butter Cup Mocha (LOVE) and some plain yogurt and granola with a banana. We also each had a Mixed Berry Scone.
Snack; Apple
Lunch; Leftover Pasta concoction Matthias made with Spinach Cheese Ravioli, Mushroom and Pepper, Light Alfredo Sauce and Ground Round. Raw Veg and a square'o'chocolate on the side
Snack; Matthias and I shared an Iced Coffee with 1tbsp Half & Half, and I baked some 100calorie (for 4!) cookies.
Supper; Kale Chips, Steamed Carrots, and a stir fry of sorts with wild rice, edamame, acorn squash, mushrooms, and balsamic vinegar.
Dessert; Protein Powder, Banana, Cocoa Powder, PB2 all blended up with a tsp chocolate chips and another square'o'chocolate. STUFFED.