healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

So I would just like to announce that from now on I would like to be addressed as "Amie, BScN". No big deal or anything like that ;)

Just joking, but it is pretty bittersweet to be DONE MY DEGREE. WOAH. Now I just need to start studying for that hue-jass test I have to write in June. All in good time me thinks.

I am starting to meal plan my suppers to try and reign in my trips to the grocery store! Here is the plan for this week:

Sunday (yesterday): Matthias-Made Stir Fry
Monday: Mushroom Spinach Eggs Benedict (Recipe from Fitness Magazine) and Hail-to-the-Kale Salad from Planet Organic
Tuesday: Giant Salad and Orzo
Wednesday:Veggie Burgers and Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Thursday: Tomato Bean Sauce and Spaghetti Squash
Friday: Stuffed Peppers and Green Beans
Saturday: Takeout Vegetarian Vietnamese

About to head out for my long run! 17km :)